Organization is the key to life especially the life of a paralegal. In the twenty-year, I’ve been a paralegal the fundamental theme over and over again is organization. The same holds true to Trial preparation. Developing a strong Trial Notebook that is both organized and comprehensive will be a lifesaver to the Trial team. This CLE will discuss the purpose and reason why a Trial Notebook is helpful, review the format options available for Trial Notebooks, and discuss the endless content possibilities for your next Trial Notebook.
- Purpose and reason why a Trial Notebook is helpful
- Format options including chronological and litigation
- Potential content contained within a successful Trial Notebook
- Technology’s involvement in Trial Notebook Creation
- Why have a Trial Notebook?
- Chronological Format
- Litigation Format
- The Whatever the Attorney Wants Format
- Basic Content to All Content Under the Sun
- Technology and Trial Notebooks