The days of being able to run your law firm off of a legal pad, email and an excel sheet are over. Proper systems are required to protect your law firm and client’s information from malware and cybersecurity attacks.
In this session, we will cover the functional areas of your business, and the law firm specific technology tools available for each. Such as; case management, document management, billing and payments. Then move into security and best practices you can implement easily to create safeguards for your data.
- Why is adopting technology for your firm is no longer optional?
- Basic tools every law firm should have
- Case Management
- Document Management
- Security, Physical and Virtual
- Best practices, policies and training
- Why does your law firm need to use software?
- Law Firm Technology Basic Necessities
- Case Management Software
- Document Management Software
- Billing and Payments Software
- How to shop for legal technology
- Security Tools
- Best Practices