A complete, well-organized trial notebook can be a valuable tool at trial. Being able to quickly access the information you need in the heat of battle will help you present your case clearly, persuasively, and competently. In this webinar, learn how to put together a trial notebook that prepares you for all the twists and turns of trial. Avoid stumbling blocks, take advantage of opportunities, and optimize the outcome for your client.
- Be efficient in what to include and what to leave out of your trial notebook.
- Be able to keep track of what’s in evidence, what’s out, and what needs to be offered.
- Organize the notebook effectively so you can get the information you need when you need it.
- Have direct and cross-examination organized to proceed smoothly and effectively
- Crystalizing the Case Theme and Trial Strategy
- Cutting Out Clutter: What to Include and What to Exclude
- Voir Dire and Beyond: Developing Key Sections
- The Heart of the Notebook: Witnesses and Exhibits
- Highlighting and Flagging Key Portions
- Organizing the Notebook – What Works Best
- Electronic Trial Notebooks
- Pointers on Working with Support Staff
- Tips to Make Your Trial Notebooks More Effective (and Mistakes to Avoid)
- Using the Notebook and Troubleshooting From the Courtroom