Many lawyers feel the stress of being the chief cook and bottle washer. Often adding to that stress is the relentless march of technology and the ongoing need to learn how to use new software and hardware. This seminar is about making the technology work for you rather than the other way around.
- Technological tools designed to make a lawyer’s life easier
- Strategies for learning how to use new or upgraded technology
- How to stay connected when you’re out of the office without it being annoying or distracting
- The research regarding multitasking and rapid task-switching; and how to determine if you’re one of the rare super-taskers who can multitask or task switch without any degradation in performance
- How staying focused on one thing and compartmentalizing tasks can make you far more efficient