On December 20, 2019, the SECURE Act was signed into law. During this presentation, you will learn the rules that apply and the different types of inheritors and beneficiaries. Mr. DePinto will also discuss the rules related to leaving IRA’s to trusts.
- SECURE Act
- Limited Early Withdrawals
- Killing the “Stretch” Through the Ten Year Rule
- When the 10-Year Rule Applies
- IRA Inheritors
- Eligible Designated Beneficiaries (EDBs)
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- How to Calculate RMDs
- Tax Reporting
- Types of IRA Trusts
- Ensuring Protection Through Structure
David DePinto, Esq.