This one-hour CLE will be a comparison of legal and tax implications of operating as an LLC vs. S-Corp.
- Entity Choice
- What is a Limited Liability Company (LLC)?
- What is an S-Corporation (S-Corp)?
- Contribution of Appreciation Property Tax Free
- Tax Free Distribution of Appreciated Property
- Special Allocations
- Tax Basis in Entity Borrowed Debt
- Own Subsidiaries
- Estate Planning and Gift Interests to Trusts
- What Increases the Owner’s Basis?
- NYC Taxes on Real Property Profits or Gain on Sale
- Tax Free Reorganization
- Step-up of Depreciable Assets at Death
- Capital Gains and Losses
- Sale of Assets
- Sale of Business Examples
- Entities at Death
- Comparison Chart