This presentation covers all key areas in a wide range of technology contracts. We will focus on actual contracting language, use real-world examples, and discuss common pitfalls. We will also cover pre-contract due diligence and how and what information to gather to ensure the contract achieves relevant business goals. Participants will be able to put these concepts into practice immediately to improve their technology contracts.
- Understanding what information to gather to better inform the negotiation process and to identify material risks.
- How and why to conduct pre-contract diligence of the proposed vendor.
- Understand the “big four” contract protections and how they interrelate.
- Providing a deep dive into the most common provisions found in these types of agreements.
- Review and discuss actual contract language on each of those provisions.