Contracts are the glue to relationships in business. Sometimes things fall apart, though, and lawsuits do happen. To achieve the best outcome for your business or your clients, it is important to be prepared prior to entering into a legal disagreement.
This webinar will cover the following clauses in business agreements: indemnification, dispute resolution, confidentiality, non-disparagement, payment, and limitation of liability.
- Be Prepared and Prevent Litigation.
- The Five Most Litigated Terms
- Best Practices to Protect Your Business
- Why are Contracts Important?
- The Five Most Litigated Contract Terms
- Dispute Resolution
- Confidentiality and Non-Disparagement
- Limitation of Liability
- Protecting Your Business