This program will provide a comprehensive overview of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s role in workplace discrimination law and recent developments in its enforcement and litigation strategies, focusing on the latest trends based on expert practitioner insight and analyzing the data to identify the impact that the agency’s newly released Strategic Enforcement Plan will have on employment matters in the year to come. The webinar is a definitive source of information on the EEOC’s operations for human resource executives, benefits and payroll administrators, business owners, and corporate counsel seeking to stay updated on the Commission’s practices and upcoming initiatives.
- Background On Workplace Discrimination Laws and the EEOC
- Trends In EEOC Litigation in FY 2021
- EEOC’s Strategic Enforcement Plan
- Primer On EEOC Litigation for Employers
- What Is on The Horizon For EEOC Litigation?